Data Protection Consultant m/f/d
As a Data Protection and Compliance Consultant at Kaschae GmbH, you will be responsible for independently supporting and advising our customers in the area of corporate data protection and IT compliance.
- Conducting data protection audits and analyses
- Making recommendations for the implementation, establishment and optimization of data protection, data security and compliance processes
- Advising on setting up data protection management and data protection organization within the client’s company
- Implementation of data protection training
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation, e.g., data protection impact assessments, records of processing activities, security concepts, etc.
- Advising on technical and organizational measures for data protection and IT security
- Working with data protection supervisory authorities
- After successful completion of a corresponding advanced training: Acting as external data protection officer
- Completion of studies in the field of law, business administration, IT, industrial engineering or comparable training
- Technical understanding as well as good knowledge of corporate processes
- confident and friendly demeanor
- Strong command of English
Dr. Wolfram Konertz, Managing Director
Kaschae Datenschutz & Compliance GmbH